Our client list is growing and so is our team. Are you a natural with technology who enjoys working with a great team? If so, you'll fit right in at Novi. Check out our latest positions and please get in touch. We'd love to hear from you.
We're always on the look out for talent. If you believe you have what it takes to work for one of Ireland's leading I.T. teams get in touch.Get in Touch
We work in a radically better way in Novi.
We are highly proactive, structured and enjoy building fantastic relationships in a learning and growth oriented environment.
Our customers love our ‘always proactive’ approach which results in our staggering 97% client retention rate and a level of unplanned customer outages that is nearly 10 times lower than normal. We’re proud of this and we know that the power behind this is our high performance workforce who share a great working environment, which leverages the best of new technologies.
Are you interested in joining a team that cares as much about excellence as you? Join Novi and realise your potential.
Novi offer excellent benefits and rewards based on experience and performance such as:
• Excellent salary based on experience
• Performance bonus
• Laptop and phone
• Day off on your birthday
• Work with a great team
• Great work life balance
This role offers the successful candidate a fantastic opportunity to build on your existing managed services experience and continue to gain exposure to the latest technology in a rewarding multi customer environment.
Role and Responsibilities
As a Senior IT Helpdesk Engineer, you will join our passionate customer support team to provide remote end user support and infrastructure support to our valued customers.
You will also assist with resolving technical issues identified by our monitoring systems along with other customer related tasks. You must be a team player who enjoys helping customers and colleagues alike.
Minimum Experience Required:
You will have at least 3 – 5 years’ (L2/L3) experience supporting and maintaining multiple customers with exposure to most if not all of the following.
• Windows server support and troubleshooting
• Desktop support including business office applications
• Firewall configuration and troubleshooting (Fortinet Advantageous)
• Wired and wireless network support
• Remote access VPN support
• Office 365 support and configuration
• Veeam Backup and Recovery
You will be passionate about IT and take pride in helping customers
• Very strong technical skills
• People focused with excellent communication skills
• Self-motivated individual who can operate on their own initiative
• Enjoy working with a team
• Relevant third level qualifications advantageous
• Relevant industry qualification(s) e.g. Microsoft /Fortinet advantageous
• English as primary language
- Location: Naas
- Salary: DOE